Disclosure and Disclaimer
This website is a publication of Settlement Capital Advisors LLC. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy, and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of any subjects discussed. The material contained in this website is for information and education purposes only. Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice, but is limited to the dissemination of general information on products and services. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change. Nothing contained herein constitutes financial, legal, tax, or other advice.
Past performance does not guarantee future success. Information on this website is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of any securities. A professional advisor should be consulted before any investment decisions are made.
Settlement Capital Advisors is a registered investment advisor in the states of Oregon and Colorado.
How We Protect Your Privacy
Client Information We Collect
SCA will collect only the personal information necessary to conduct our investment advisory and financial planning services (the “Services”). This means just that information necessary to provide our financial products and services – and no more. Specifically, the type of information we collect about you may include:
• Name, address, social security number, marital status, and employment information.
• Financial circumstances (e.g., income, assets, investments, liabilities, and expenses).
• Investment experience, objectives, and risk tolerance.
SCA collects Client Information from the following sources:
• Information provided by you on SCA applications and other forms.
• Third parties (e.g., attorneys, custodians and broker-dealers).
How We Use Client Information
SCA may use Client Information to:
• Provide you with our products and services.
• Fulfill our obligations to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, state securities regulators, and any other regulatory body or government entity with jurisdiction over us.
• Comply with a court order, legal process, or other judicial or investigative proceeding.
SCA may also disclose Client Information to non-affiliated third parties for the following purposes:
• To permit the annual auditing of SCA’s financial or other books and records.
• In order to fulfill or respond to a request from you or your authorized representative.
• To services providers who process transactions or generate account statements on our behalf.
SCA requires all such third parties to enter into written confidentiality agreements that specify appropriate uses of Client Information.
How We Protect Client Information
SCA restricts use of, and access to, Client Information to those SCA employees who have a legitimate need to know such information. We also maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Client Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Furthermore, we ensure Client Information is never sold or used for marketing purposes.